Estancia PTSA meetings are held in the Choral Room at 7:00 PM on the following dates:
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- Monday, November 14, 2016
- Monday, January 30, 2017
- Monday, March 13, 2017
- Monday, May 17, 2017
Translation is available at all meetings. Meetings include a Principal's update and refreshments.
Parent Teacher Student Association
Dear Estancia Parents,
The number one priority for parents is their children's well-being. More than 30 years worth of research has proven parental involvement at home and school makes for higher test scores and improved schools!
There is a simple way to help your child succeed: Join PTSA! We work together with teachers, students, and staff to share ideas about programs and activities that benefit our children. Our PTSA provides information and resources that strengthen the connections between children, parents, schools, and the community.
For only $10, you can become an Estancia PTSA member and receive the following valuable benefits:
- Online parenting resources, including select articles from the magazine Our Children,
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues,
- Exclusive discounts and offers from PTA sponsors such as Office Depot and BarnesandNoble.com,
- Member-to-Member network, connecting you to Congress when help in needed on issues important to children, schools, and families,
- Scholarship opportunities for parent, teacher, and student members.
Please fill out the membership form and return with your registration materials to Estancia High School. Thanks for your support.
Estancia PTSA, VP Membership
The value of PTA
Your membership helps Estancia PTSA to oversee and provide our many great programs including:
- Awards Night
- Staff Appreciation Events
- School Registration
- Honorary Service Awards
- Families Helping Families & Holiday Adopt A Family
- College Night
- Email News, Legislation Alerts and Information on Parenting, Education and Related Subjects
- Newspaper Recycling
- Site Support (funding specific items that are not funded by the district, including library support, campus improvements, student support)
- WASC Accreditation Support
- and much more...