Estancia PTSA meetings are held in the Choral Room at 7:00PM on the following dates:
*Translation Available *Principal's Update *Refreshments
THE 2015-2016 SCHEDULED WILL BE POSTED SOON
Parent Teacher Student Association
Dear Estancia Parents:
The number one priority for parents is their children’s well-being. More than 30 years worth of research has proven parental involvement at home and school makes for higher test scores and improved schools!
There is a simple way to help your child succeed: Join PTSA! We work together with teachers, students, and staff to share ideas about programs and activities that benefit our children. Our PTSA provides information and resources that strengthen the connections between children, parents, schools, and the community.
For only $10, you can become an Estancia PTSA member and receive the following valuable benefits:
- Online parenting resources, including select articles from the magazine Our Children,
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues,
- Exclusive discounts and offers from PTA sponsors such as Office Depot and BarnesandNoble.com,
- Member-to-Member network, connecting you to Congress when help in needed on issues important to children, schools, and families,
- Scholarship opportunities for parent, teacher, and student members.
Please fill out the membership form and return with your registration materials to Estancia High School. Thanks for your support.
Estancia PTSA, VP Membership