New Student Enrollment for 2014-2015 School Year
As part of the enrollment process, families must complete a number of forms both through the school district and the individual school site.
Please bring the items listed below to the Main Office at Estancia High School:
- Address Verification Ticket from the Community Services Office
- Birth Certificate or valid passport
- Up-to-date immunization records indicating proof of Tdap booster
- Original transcripts in sealed envelope from the previous school
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Current IEP (special needs students)
Please complete the following forms and return to the Main Office at Estancia High School:
- New student welcome letter (Spanish version)
- Request for records from prior school
- New Student Intake Form (Spanish version)
- Health Update Form (link includes both English & Spanish version)
- Newport-Mesa Schools Foundation Membership Form (optional)
- Pre-enrollment forms - Click on the link below
Once Estancia High School has received the required paperwork for school registration, an appointment will be made for you and your student to meet with a school counselor for placement in the appropriate academic programs.
New student enrollment forms are now being accepted in the Main Office at Estancia High School. Please feel free to contact our Main Office at (949) 515-6500 if you have any questions concerning our school or facilities.