New Student Enrollment
If your family is new to Newport-Mesa Unified School District or returning to N-MUSD, you will need to do the following to enroll at Estancia High School:
- Complete the address verification process. Address verification is located at the BESST Center at 2045 Meyer Place, Building D. Click on the link below for more information about the address verification process and the documentation that is needed.
- Complete the N-MUSD online pre-enrollment process. Click on the link below to begin online pre-enrollment.
- Turn in the pre-enrollment documents to the Main Office at Estancia High School.
- Schedule an appointment for your family to meet with an Estancia counselor to select courses for your student in the fall. Please contact (949) 515-6504 to schedule an appointment.
- Your family will receive a registration letter in the mail in late July.
- Your family will need to complete the Estancia online pre-registration process in August.
- Your family will need to attend in-person registration at Estancia High School in late August.
As part of the enrollment process, families must complete a number of forms both through the school district and the individual school site.
Please bring the items listed below to the Main Office at Estancia High School:
- Address Verification Ticket from the Community Services Office
- Birth Certificate or valid passport
- Up-to-date immunization records indicating proof of Tdap booster
- Original transcripts in sealed envelope from the previous school
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Current IEP (special needs students)
Please complete the following forms and return to the Main Office at Estancia High School: