New Student Enrollment for 2015-2016 School Year
If your family is new to Newport-Mesa Unified School District or returning to N-MUSD, you will need to do the following to enroll at Estancia High School:
- Complete the address verification process beginning on April 14, 2015. Address verification is located at the BESST Center at 2045 Meyer Place, Building D. Please click here for more information about the address verification process and the documentation that is needed.
- Complete the N-MUSD online pre-enrollment process.
- Turn in the pre-enrollment documents to the Main Office at Estancia High School.
- Schedule an appointment for your family to meet with an Estancia counselor to select courses for your student in the fall. Appointments will be scheduled the week of April 27 - May 1. Please contact (949) 515-6504 to schedule an appointment.
- Your family will receive a registration letter in the mail in early July.
- Your family will need to complete the Estancia online pre-registration process in August.
- Your family will need to attend in-person registration at Estancia High School on August 25 (Grades 11 & 12) or August 26 (Grades 9 & 10).
As part of the enrollment process, families must complete a number of forms both through the school district and the individual school site.
Please bring the items listed below to the Main Office at Estancia High School:
- Address Verification Ticket from the Community Services Office
- Birth Certificate or valid passport
- Up-to-date immunization records indicating proof of Tdap booster
- Original transcripts in sealed envelope from the previous school
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Current IEP (special needs students)
Please complete the following forms and return to the Main Office at Estancia High School:
- Request for records from prior school
- New Student Intake Form (Spanish version)
- Health Update Form (link includes both English & Spanish version)
- Newport-Mesa Schools Foundation Membership Form (optional)
- Pre-enrollment forms - Click on the link below