Skip to main content


Need a work permit?
Posted 4/8/20

Students who are in need of obtaining a work permit should call the N-MUSD Student and Family Support Line at (714) 424-5050 and select option 6.  Calls will be directed to Student Services who will process work permit requests. Calls are being monitored and will be returned within 24 business hours.  Please note that the high school sites in N-MUSD will not be processing work permits during the school closure.