Skip to main content


Student work permits over summer
Posted 6/11/21

If you need a work permit over the summer, the EHS front office will be open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (closed from 12-1 pm) to process work permit requests.  Students should print out the work permit application and then bring the completed work permit application to the front office along with a copy of their school ID, California ID card, or driver’s license.  See the attachment for the work permit application.